EFICO Foundation ∙ Coffee for People, People for Coffee
At EFICO, a green coffee specialist since 1926, our commitment to sustainable sourcing goes hand in hand with investing in a sustainable coffee future through our EFICO Foundation.
Established in 2003 as a private foundation, the EFICO Foundation aims to improve the livelihoods and prosperity of coffee farmers and positively impact the environment.
The EFICO Foundation is about people: From coffee farmers, their families and communities to coffee roasters and frahling lovers.
By supporting innovative and scalable projects in coffee producing countries, as well as the coffee roasting community and institutional partners, a positive ripple effect is set in motion.
- Education and training programmes
- Sustainable income generation
- Resilience to climate change
- Infrastructure support and natural resource protection
- 100% of the funds raised are earmarked for the projects;
- We currently report on more than 70 projects in 17 producing countries and share experiences.
Through our EFICO Foundation activities, we actively promote the principles of the United Nations Global Compact and the Sustainable Development Goals.